Organic Fruit & Flower Tea - this herbal tea has orange notes and highlights of velvety sweet pineapple. An intensely fruit-forward burst of flavour that can be served as a summertime refresher over ice or a winter time reminder of summer served hot. High in Vitamin C and caffeine-free, low antioxidant properties.
Ingredients: Apple, Hibiscus, Rosehip, Orange, Rose & Calendula petals, natural flavours.
Herbs Origin: Turkey, Egypt, China. Flowers Origin: Egypt.
5 teabags per box
1 bag will make 4 litres of iced tea
ICED TEA PREPARATION RECOMMENDATIONS
Instructions are for making 4 Litres of Iced Tea. If making more, simply apply recipe measurements to amount of Iced Tea required.
1. Place 1 Iced Tea Bag into a 1 Litre jug (that can withstand boiling water).
2. Draw fresh filtered cold water and bring to a boil.
3. Pour boiled water over the tea bag.
4. Steep for 7 minutes.
5. Squeeze tea bag as you remove it (captures all the flavour).
6. Pour contents from 1 litre jug into serving vessel and dilute with 3 parts cold water.
7. Lightly sweeten to taste (simple syrup is recommended)
8. Add ice as required.
9. Garnish and serve.
a) Place 1 tea bag into container for each 4 litres
b) Fill with filtered tap water.
c) Place in direct sun.
d) Steep for 5 hours or to preference.
e) Garnish and sweeten to taste