Organic Black Tea - a light, bright liquoring, high-grown black tea scented with distinctive island mango. Stunning. Piquant and exotic with mysterious fruit notes. The cup has sweetness and delicate hints of island musk that peep out. Medium Caffeine Level. High in antioxidant properties, the longer the tea is brewed the greater the antioxidant benefits.
Ingredients: Black Tea, Mango, Papaya, Calendula and Amaranth Petals, organic compliant Natural flavours
Tea Origin: Sri Lanka, India, Kenya. Fruit Origin: Thailand. Flowers Origin: Egypt, China.
5 teabags per box
1 bag will make 4 litres of iced tea
ICED TEA PREPARATION RECOMMENDATIONS
Instructions are for making 4 Litres of Iced Tea. If making more, simply apply recipe measurements to amount of Iced Tea required.
1. Place 1 Iced Tea Bag into a 1 Litre jug (that can withstand boiling water).
2. Draw fresh filtered cold water and bring to a boil.
3. Pour boiled water over the tea bag.
4. Steep for 7 minutes.
5. Squeeze tea bag as you remove it (captures all the flavour).
6. Pour contents from 1 litre jug into serving vessel and dilute with 3 parts cold water.
7. Lightly sweeten to taste (simple syrup is recommended)
8. Add ice as required.
9. Garnish and serve.
a) Place 1 tea bag into container for each 4 litres
b) Fill with filtered tap water.
c) Place in direct sun.
d) Steep for 5 hours or to preference.
e) Garnish and sweeten to taste